Welcome to WINNER
WINNER, the Preston Road Women’s Centre provides information, support and advice to women in Hull. It is a multi-purpose organization run by women for women offering a wide range of services under one roof.
Women can drop into WINNER anytime between 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday to access any of our services or to meet other women in a safe environment.
We are situated in the big Purple House on Preston Road at the corner of College Grove.
We offer the following services and activities:
- Drop in for relaxation and informal support
- Specialist domestic violence support and advocacy
- Accredited training in a variety of subjects
- Registered Nursery provision for 0-5 year olds
- Comprehensive volunteering programme aimed at improving quality of life and job opportunities
- Sexual health information and advice, including free confidential pregnancy testing and free confidential chlamydia testing
- Young women’s involvement group in partnership with Platform 51
- Rainbows Charity shop offering affordable, quality second hand goods
- Crafts group
- Complementary therapies
For more information on what we offer please browse the menu on the left hand side.